It is 7:45 in the morning, and I just discovered that I successfully put a child’s Pull-Up (overnight diaper, basically) into the washing machine last night and ran the load. All the clothes are now covered with granules of water absorbent gel from inside the used Pull-up. It’s decision time: should I put the clothes back in the washer and run it again? Or put the clothes into the dryer and hope the gel doesn’t melt to all the clothes and the inside of the dryer? Did I mention that I now live at my in-law’s home and it is THEIR dryer we’re discussing?? This is too difficult a decision for 7:45 in the morning.